Muslims Life 13 Best Islamic Quotes about Love:
When it comes to showing affection in in Islam, we have come across various lessons from the Quran and Sunnah. From advice on how to love one another for the sake of Allah, to how to treat your spouses and fellow human beings.
There are endless quotes from various scholars, lecturers and pious individuals but we have picked out a few of our favourite 13 Islamic Love quotes.
As we progress with more articles on our website, news ones would be added on a regular basis In’Sha’Allah.
1. None of you will believe until you love for your Brother what you love for yourself.
2. My Husband A Gift From Allah Sent From Way Up Above – Alhamdulillah
3. “And We Created you in pairs” (Quran 78:8)
4. The heart is like a cup. The more you fill it with love of Allah the less room there is for love of Dunya.
5. When love of this world enters the heart, the fear of the Hereafter exits from it.
6. A man who will lead you to Allah & not to sin is always worth the wait.
7.“If Allah Grants You the Love of another Muslim, Cling on to it.” – Umar ibn al khattab R.A
8. “She believed in me when people rejected me..” – Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Speaking about his wife Khadija RA
9. Allah has already written the names of your spouses for you. What you need to work on is your relationship with Allah..
10. “When you see a person who has been given more than you in money & beauty then look at those who have given less”. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
11. Remind me of Allah, if your love for me is indeed true.
12. When love firmly settles in the heart, the limbs will only act in obedience to Allah.
13. To get what you love, you must first be patient with what you hate.
Check out our 21 Islamic Loves Quotes for Husbands too